Account Director (Women’s Network)Description
SPH Magazines is the publisher of choice in Singapore and the region.
Our comprehensive suite of over a hundred leading magazine titles cutting across a variety of genres accords us an edge in reaching out to specific consumer clusters whom advertisers desire to engage and connect with.
SPH Magazines’ three audience clusters namely Luxury Circle, Women’s Network and Men’s Network delivers an aggregated reach of over 9 million consumers.
This is a leadership position reporting directly to the General Manager.
You will lead a team of high achievers to drive integrated advertising revenue across all platforms ie print, digital as well as events.
You would strategise, develop and execute streams of revenue generating media solutions for the team to pitch to the media agencies, brand owners and advertisers.
- Minimum 8 years of advertising and/or digital sales experience with an understanding of both traditional and digital market place
- At least 2 years in a supervisory role leading a team
- Proven track record of achieving sales revenue
- Strategic thinking and planning ability
- Excellent communicator with the ability to develop and hold relationships with key decision makers
- Good people management skills
- A team player with a keen sense of ownership and a drive for success
Other positions available