Ad Operations ExecutiveDescription
SPH Magazines is the publisher of choice in Singapore and the region.
Our comprehensive suite of leading magazine titles cutting across a variety of genres accords us an edge in reaching out to specific consumer clusters whom advertisers desire to engage and connect with.
SPH Magazines’ three audience network of Luxury Circle, Women’s Network and Men’s Network delivers an aggregated reach of over 9 million consumers.
You will collaborate with other departments to proactively manage and problem solve ad serving issues, understand site and ad functionality.
You will need to have knowledge of all ad products available on the site, including standard advertising specifications, site architecture and performance of ad units.
You will also be required to do the following:
- Use Doubleclick's DFP for ad trafficking
- Work with the Client Services team to facilitate ad campaign launches
- Coordinate with advertisers and internal departments to obtain and test ad creatives and ensure successful campaign delivery
- Monitor ad delivery, recommend campaign optimization options as needed and provide ongoing quality assurance support
- QA creative submissions and troubleshoot issues that may occur while the campaign/orders are in progress
- Monitor campaign progress
- Collate statistical reports and compile online data
- Basic knowledge of DART for Publishers / DART Sales Manager is a plus
- Meticulous with numbers
- Professional maturity, organized, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- Fresh Diploma graduates in IT/Digital Media may apply
Other positions available