Ad Operations ExecutiveDescription
SPH Magazines Pte Ltd is Singapore's premier magazine media company with a portfolio of more than 80 brands and products in Singapore and the region. Our diverse portfolio includes brands such as Her World, Harper's Bazaar, The Peak, Home & Decor and HardwareZone, all of which are well-established market leaders in their respective genres.
Our award-winning content - delivered across print, online and mobile touch points - together with our signature events all year round, reach more than 6 million consumers monthly.
We pride ourselves on the ability to deliver high-performing 360 marketing campaigns for our advertisers, by leveraging our strong brand heritage and highly engaged audiences. Our innovative advertising solutions incorporate cutting-edge technology and an unparalleled distribution network achieved through strategic partner tie-ups.
SPH Magazines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings, a publicly-listed media company. We have offices in Malaysia and Hong Kong.
You will collaborate with other departments to proactively manage and problem solve ad serving issues, understand site and ad functionality.
You will need to have knowledge of all ad products available on the site, including standard advertising specifications, site architecture and performance of ad units.
You will also be required to do the following:
- Use Doubleclick's DFP for ad trafficking
- Work with the Client Services team to facilitate ad campaign launches
- Coordinate with advertisers and internal departments to obtain and test ad creatives and ensure successful campaign delivery
- Monitor ad delivery, recommend campaign optimization options as needed and provide ongoing quality assurance support
- QA creative submissions and troubleshoot issues that may occur while the campaign/orders are in progress
- Monitor campaign progress
- Collate statistical reports and compile online data
- Basic knowledge of DART for Publishers / DART Sales Manager is a plus
- Meticulous with numbers
- Professional maturity, organized, integrity, discipline, and a positive attitude
- Fresh Diploma graduates in IT/Digital Media may apply
Other positions available