Assistant Manager (HR Business Partnering)Description
We are looking for Assistant Manager (HR Business Partnering).
This role would require you to interact and work closely with the business units, understand their business and pro-actively support their human resource needs as well as provide advice on talent management issues, policies and practices.
You will also be required to compile and analyse manpower and employee profile reports, review and prepare manpower budgets, facilitate and manage the annual performance and rewards exercise and be involved in ad hoc human resource projects.
• A recognised degree with at least 3 years of HR generalist or business partnering experience, preferably in a dynamic and fast-paced organisation
• Adaptable, resourceful and self-motivated
• Able to work independently as well as be a team player
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Numerate and proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Working knowledge of the SAP HR System would be an added advantage
• Prior exposure to M&A work would be a bonus