The Finder – “Insider’s Guide to Living Well in Singapore” – is looking for a talented CONTENT CREATOR to generate great content for our expat-focused print magazine, website and social media platforms.
What you will do:
- Create editorial and sponsored content (including videos) for The Finder print magazine and www.thefinder.com.sg. Produce weekly e-newsletter.
- Write editorial and sponsored posts for The Finder’s Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Upload print content to website; curate online content and house-keep existing online content using WordPress, as assigned.
- Edit text contributed by freelancers and other members of The Finder team.
- Liaise with clients to write and edit great sponsored content.
- Source photos and products (to photograph) for print, website and social media content, as needed.
- Attend events hosted by The Finder as well as other relevant events, as required.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative ideas for events and digital marketing purposes.
This role will suit you if you have experience writing editorial and sponsored articles and are a whiz at uploading content to WordPress websites.
You also need knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO best practices, and to enjoy crafting thumb-stopping social posts.
You should be able to collaborate effectively and meet tight deadlines. Strong time-management and organisational skills are essential. Experience in conceptualising or producing digital videos is a definite plus!
If it seems like the job you would enjoy, please apply to us with you updated CV and portfolio.