Content Producer, Her World OnlineDescription
Her World Online is the go-to online women’s portal covering a broad spectrum of issues that are of interest to the modern Singapore woman. Updated daily, it features topics such as shopping, fashion and beauty, dating, relationships, weddings, sex, men, work, money, hobbies, home decoration, parenting and family life, covering every stage of a woman’s life.
We’re seeking a resourceful and versatile individual to join our team as CONTENT PRODUCER
The ideal candidate should be one who is passionate about writing, creative and web savvy. He/ she must have at least some experience with online writing and producing content for digital platforms with interest in fashion, beauty, shopping and lifestyle related topics focusing on Singapore women.
The candidate needs to be able to perform the following:
- Writing for online - with a good command of the English language / experience of writing for SEO / experience of writing for Native Advertising and working with clients.
- Good working knowledge of using search engines and search engine optimisation, keywords and use of monitoring tools like Google Analytics for better story positioning.
- Understand, and be comfortable using, all social media networks including existing platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and any new or emerging platforms.
- Interested in and comfortable with creating Video Content - including filming, editing, hosting, creating storyboards, creating new video ideas and concepts. Professional level tools are a bonus but doing same on smartphones is acceptable.
- Basic photo editing skills, ie. cropping, editing, DI, creating gifs etc.
- A good creative eye with a modern perspective for finding the right images.
- Ability to source, style and creative direct shoots - whether still or video.
- Good contacts with the Singapore fashion & beauty industries especially local celebrities and social media influencers.
- Established social media presence is a bonus, but not a requisite.
- Have at least one year of experience in writing and producing content on the digital platform.
Visit us at www.sphmagazines.com.sg.