Content Producer, Men’s HealthDescription
Licensed from Rodale Inc. in the US, Men's Health Singapore was launched in 2003 and is today the No. 1 Men’s Magazine in the country (Nielsen Media Index 2016). Globally, Men's Health has 40 editions in 47 countries, and is an authority on men's fitness, health, sex and relationships, grooming and style. It is the "100% useful" magazine for the sophisticated and active man who is financially secure, and who seeks a publication that is presented in an easy-to-understand, professional manner.
We’re seeking a resourceful and versatile individual to join our team as Content Producer
The ideal candidate is responsible for creating and curating multi-platform, multi-media content for the Men’s Health brand in Singapore. You will be part of the editorial team to map and execute the content strategy for the magazine brand’s multi-platform offerings (print product, website, social media, tablet edition, etc).
• Generate a steady stream of editorial and client-related content for the magazine brand
• Write fitness-/health-/nutrition-related stories across platforms; optimise headlines and content according to best practices for web
• Ensure that all content published is in accordance with editorial and legal guidelines, and that all relevant copyrights have been cleared
• Engage readers/users/fans on various social media platforms
• Curate and produce weekly e-newsletters that deliver the best content to our readers' inboxes
• Strong command of the English language with a flair for writing
• Able to craft and create click-friendly stories for a web audience
• Familiar with SEO, social media platforms, content marketing and curation, and experience with using CMS
• Experience with creating editorial video content (storyboarding, scripting, shooting and editing)
• Deep interest in fitness, wellness, nutrition and health matters is a must
Other positions available