Digital Campaign SpecialistDescription
SPH Magazines Pte Ltd is Singapore's premier magazine media company with a portfolio of more than 80 brands and products in Singapore and the region. Our diverse portfolio includes brands such as Her World, Harper's Bazaar, The Peak, Home & Decor and HardwareZone, all of which are well-established market leaders in their respective genres.
Our award-winning content - delivered across print, online and mobile touch points - together with our signature events all year round, reach more than 6 million consumers monthly.
We pride ourselves on the ability to deliver high-performing 360 marketing campaigns for our advertisers, by leveraging our strong brand heritage and highly engaged audiences. Our innovative advertising solutions incorporate cutting-edge technology and an unparalleled distribution network achieved through strategic partner tie-ups.
SPH Magazines is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Singapore Press Holdings, a publicly-listed media company. We have offices in Malaysia and Hong Kong.
- Responsible for managing digital campaigns ensuring revenue retention, new business development, new product launch goals are achieved
- Build internal and external confidence on SPH Magazines digital products, by ensuring optimal performance.
- Manage and monitor digital sales campaigns to ensure campaign objectives and KPI are met
- Provide analytics insights and recommendations internally and externally to improve to campaign performance.
- Share and present up-to-date competitive insights and activities, client’s digital activity and industry & marketing knowledge
- Develop campaign showcases & case studies to assist sales team in promoting our products and platforms to both clients and agencies.
- Develop effective network sales packages to increase digital revenue for SPH Magazines digital products
- Update media kits with latest product and site updates to keep clients and agencies up to date with our offerings
- Work closely with internal teams to set on campaign KPIs for new intiatives.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of digital campaign marketing experience
- Possesses good analytical skills and ability to parse campaign data and distill insights
- Internet/Digital and Print product knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and meticulous
- Driven and proactive
Other positions available