SPH Magazines, Singapore’s leading and largest magazine publisher is looking for an Editor-in-Chief to helm a key women’s fashion title.
As Editor-in-Chief your key focus will be to lead the content team with responsibility for developing, managing and executing the editorial vision of the magazine in line with the wider brand strategy.
You will drive the reach and engagement across all platforms; print, online, digital and social media by ensuring dynamic, high-quality spreads and compelling reads with a focus on women’s issues and trends including significant coverage on women’s fashion, beauty and lifestyle.
As the brand ambassador of the magazine, you will work with the commercial teams to deliver key partnerships and grow the revenue.
The ideal individual should be an editor of a women’s fashion and lifestyle magazine with proven track record of success in managing content strategy across both print and digital platforms.
The winning candidate will have:
- Many years of experience as a magazine editor including managing a website / social media
- Understands and has working knowledge of SEO and analytics
- The ability to inspire, engage and mobilize a large team of editorial staff
- A strong command of the English language
- Exceptional copy and picture editing skills
- Creative, with great ideas for engaging women’s feature stories
- A comprehensive understanding of women’s issues and trends
- High-level of personal presentation
- Great PR and networking ability / relationships
Other positions available