Senior Web DesignerDescription
SPH Magazines is the publisher of choice in Singapore and the region.
Our comprehensive suite of over a hundred leading magazine titles cutting across a variety of genres accords us an edge in reaching out to specific consumer clusters whom advertisers desire to engage and connect with.
SPH Magazines’ three audience clusters namely Luxury Circle, Women’s Network and Men’s Network delivers an aggregated reach of over 9 million consumers.
You will be responsible for creation of wireframe, storyboard, UX/UI design and process flow development for clients and marketing projects. This includes designing websites, web banners, Edm, mobile app and interactive design for mobile devices. You will work closely with Sales Project Managers and Marketing team members to develop rich online user experiences. You will be executing all visual design stages from conceptualization, present and defend designs and key deliverables; to final conversion. You will be required to conceptualize and prototype new features for our website.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a web, digital designer or interactive designer
- Knowledge of website usability, industry guidelines, best practices and SEO
- Good communication skills including ability to present designs to internal stakeholders and other team members
- Strong portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience and relevant, user-centered designs
- Ability to learn quickly and a keen eye for detail