SPH Magazines is the leading magazine publisher that offers multi-platform solutions to readers and advertisers in Singapore and the region. Reputed for its sterling editorial content and award winning designs, SPH Magazines is widely recognized by many in the region as the publisher of choice.
It offers a whole range of lifestyle magazines, both print and online, that appeals to a wide audience and set to connect advertisers, readers and consumers. Among its top titles are Her World, Female, Harper’s Bazaar, Singapore’s Women’s Weekly, Cleo and Young Parents.
We are especially proud that the 2014 Digital Media of the Year Survey showed that marketers prefer SPH Magazines’ websites to reach their target audience.
We are looking for creative and highly resourceful individuals to join us in this exciting journey as VIDEOGRAPHER/VIDEO EDITOR.
You will be required to shoot and edit videos which will be deployed across multiple platforms - online, mobile, broadcast networks and onsite event screenings. Experience with shooting for these various formats will be crucial to ensuring an effective delivery of your video content.
You will work across the entire organization, dealing with a wide range of subject matter for video content. As such, you will need to have excellent communication skills along with an innate curiosity for all things in general.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience. Those with experience shooting/editing videos for online and mobile would be a plus.
- Proficient in shooting videos with DSLRs.
- Proficient in Adobe Premier Pro.
- Proficiency in After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and FCP is a plus.
- Good visual storytelling skill and an excellent sense for timing/rhythm.
- Good typography skills and a strong creative flair.
- Meticulous with an eye for details and systematic.
- Self motivated, positive problem solver.
- A team player as well as able to work independently when needed.
Other positions available