Every issue of The Peak, be it the Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia or Hong Kong edition, brings a unique mix of information exclusively to the people who are at the top of their game. Defining the finer things in life, The Peak has become an essential guide for the select few to keep abreast of the latest developments in the corporate, professional, social and cultural spheres.
A leading luxury lifestyle magazine, The Peak is a platform for exchange among successful business leaders and professionals. The Peak is the preferred or partner magazine of important associations and events such as the Singapore Diplomatic & Consular Corps, Young Entrepreneurs Organization and EY Entrepreneur of the Year.
Launched in 1984, The Peak has been a chronicle of some of the region's greatest success stories and reflects the aspirations of today's movers and shakers. To cater to the needs of its discerning and distinguished readership, The Peak offers information that is exclusive, privileged and opinionated. It seeks to challenge with insightful articles and presents different perspectives on current issues. The magazine is read by venerable leaders and also appeals to the next generation of rising stars. The Peak has editions in Malaysia, Indonesia and Hong Kong. It also has spin-off titles like The Peak Selections: Timepieces and The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel.Monthly Total Reach: 50,000
The Peak Magazine
The Peak is a luxury lifestyle read for corporate elites and diplomats in Singapore.
Since 1984, The Peak has chronicled the region's greatest success stories and has continued to maintain its leading edge. Targeting C-suite readers and top-of-the-game professionals, The Peak is well placed as the definitive luxury lifestyle guide for this highly distinguished readership. A strong, curated readership of 50,000, The Peak resonates well with today's movers and shakers and the next generation of corporate leaders. Strong and continuing partnerships with leading and esteemed players, such as Singapore Diplomatic & Consular Corps, Young Entrepreneur Organisation and Singapore Institute of International Affairs, plus event collaborations on the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award and World Gourmet Summit. The Peak also publishes two other complementary titles under The Peak Selections:
Over the years, The Peak and The Peak Selections brand of titles have picked up many prestigious awards for high quality journalism and superlative design:2014
- Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) Awards, Excellence in Magazine Design (Category B): The Peak
- Asian Media Awards, Gold, Best in Design: The Peak
- Magazine Publishers Association of Singapore Awards, Food Media of The Year: The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel
- International Creative Media Awards (ICMA) Silver, Books - General Literature: The Peak 30/30: The Game Changers 2 Bronze, Photography in General: The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel 2 Excellence, Alternative Storytelling: The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel
- Magazines of the Year awards, presented by Marketing Magazine, 2nd Luxury Magazine of the Year
- Asian Publishing Awards, Excellence in Best Use of Design, Layout & Presentation: The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel; Excellence in Best Feature on Timepieces: The Peak Selections: Timepieces
|I want to Advertise! I want to Subscribe!|
The newly launched digital magazine editions are now available on tablet devices via Apple Newsstand, Google Play and Magzter. Wherever you go and whenever you want, you can now read and back-reference your favourite magazines on your iPads or other reading tablet devices. Download magazine without having to get out of your home. The digital editions are available in both single and annual subscriptions.Singapore subscription only. For regional subscription: Malaysia.