Associate Digital Editor, Harper’s BAZAARDescription
Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore is the modern and sophisticated guide to the best in fashion, beauty, design, travel and the arts. With an eclectic mix of global fashion and lifestyle features that speak to the local audience, Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore is the magazine for affluent and discerning women. We are seeking a sharp, social media savvy editorial person to join the team asASSOCIATE DIGITAL EDITOR
The Associate Editor’s role is to increase both engagement with and revenue from the website, digital video campaigns and social media. The Associate Editor should be video- and social-savvy, editorially minded and revenue-focused. The Associate Editor will produce engaging online content, video and e-newsletters for the website, as well as interface with the rest of the business teams to facilitate the development and ongoing improvement of quality editorial content and advertising campaigns.
- Create, curate, deploy and track compelling content; and maintain day-to-day operations of the BAZAAR Singapore website.
- Maintain an acute knowledge of the developments and trends in fashion and beauty in order to create and execute digital video and online content tactics that attract, grow and convert audiences.
- Work with audience development to create, launch and promote SEO campaigns.
- Track and analyze conversion metrics to identify problems and opportunities.
- Analyze key web and email newsletter metrics to determine the success of the current strategy; and execute changes when needed to maximize open and click through rates & conversions.
- At least 3 years experience in digital magazine journalism, with experience in video creation.
- Has a keen interest and eye for women’s fashion and in-depth knowledge of fashion and beauty trends.
- Superior organizational and time management skills and proven ability to meet constant deadlines.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with key stakeholders to achieve company goals.
- Analytical skills – Solid knowledge of and ability to use website and email analytics to optimize attraction, retention, and revenue goals.