GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Harper’s BAZAAR)Description
Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore is the modern and sophisticated guide to the best in fashion, beauty, design, travel and the arts. With an eclectic mix of global fashion and lifestyle features that speak to the local audience, Harper’s BAZAAR Singapore is the magazine for affluent and discerning women.
We are seeking a sharp, social media savvy editorial person to join the team as Graphic Designer She/he will increase profile and brand perception of their titles through excellence in integrated visual presence on all platforms, including digital and video. To achieve this, she/he is to make best use of all resources, including staff, budget and time. The Graphic Designer reports to the Art Director, with equal input from Editors. Job Function
- Design and production of print materials to meet timelines and budgets. This includes print layouts, digital layouts, booklets, photo and illustration research and independent art direction before and during shoots.
- Design and production of digital graphics for editorial, sponsored content and events. This includes picture research for web, email, video and social media content. Graphics development for digital includes skills in video, audio, motion graphics and independent art direction before and during shoots.
- Design and production of event materials posters, e-invites and other materials for events. Event revenue is a key part of SPH Magazines integrated digital business.
- Manage complex projects with multiple steps and stakeholders. They must communicate effectively with all staff and departments to meet quality targets and deadlines.
- Proficient in Indesign, Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite (this includes Premiere Pro, After Effects and Illustrator)